High-Performance Die Casting for Cutting-Edge Telecommunications
Advances in communications technology are multiplying. With the market continuing to expand globally, the need for communications products is on the rise, and the supply chain needs to be particularly robust and reliable.
A&B Die Casting has been at the forefront of the market demands and is your preferred choice for telecommunications parts.
Our ISO 9001:2015 Certified manufacturing facility is fully equipped to meet today’s most critical application needs.
- We offer rapid prototyping services,
- We have aluminum and zinc die casting machines ranging from 200 to 900 tons,
- 22 CNC machining centers, giving us the flexibility to react to quick changes in engineering revisions,
- A complete line of conventional machining equipment to augment our CNC machining centers,
- And a full array of finishing and assembly options to give you a turnkey solution for your project.
Our job is to guide you to the best, most efficient process for your specific project and application. We incorporate leading-edge technologies to make our processes faster, more responsive, and more cost-effective.
Our enclosures and components are built to withstand water, dust and shield from RMI/RFI. These components meet the most rigorous standards because we know that failure means potential downtime for millions of communications worldwide.
We make parts and assemblies for:
- Telecommunication Parts and Components
- Satellite Communication Parts and Components
- Switching Devices & Equipment
- Wireless Device Parts and Components
- Multimedia Interfaced Parts and Components
- Transmission Equipment Parts and Components
- RF Parts and Components
- Bluetooth Parts and Components
- GPS Parts and Components
- And more
Why choose us?
Partnering with You
We work with you from the earliest stages of the project to discover the areas where we can reduce costs while adhering to your exact specifications.
We utilize cost-effective, leading-edge technologies to manufacture components and assemblies. Whether low or high volume, our team can take your project from prototype, through first article, to full production runs.
Our wide range of value-added services, such as plating, powder coating, laser marking, and assembly, reduces your overall costs and the number of vendors required.
We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified and take quality very seriously.
Regardless of your market or location, A&B Die Casting is your trusted supplier for die cast components worldwide.