Employment: Full Time
Compensation: $20-27 (DOE)
Shift – 10-hour shift (Four days per week)
Night Shift: 2:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
We are an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of precision machined die cast components and assemblies, serving customers throughout California, the US and world-wide. Established in 1946, we provide contract-manufacturing services to over 200 customers, including all part finishing, CNC machining, plating, painting and assembly. We are looking for multiple bright, talented and dedicated QA/QC with a proven track record who are team players and problem solvers. You will be expected to conduct quality assurance audits of materials, work in process and finished product assuring company standards are maintained and product integrity is preserved. Consult with QA manager to resolve quality, production and efficiency problems. Function as an information source to various company departments when special and critical quality issues occur.
Must be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere with assemblers, technicians, QA personnel, and engineers, completing tasks and communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Able to comprehend drawings and specifications of parts.
- Accurately perform quality inspections using instrumentation to ensure all specs are within tolerance. This includes surface plate inspections, visual inspections and to review conformance of data.
- Experience with Vision Based Measuring Equipment
- Proficient in the use of micrometers, calipers, height gages, and other inspection devices.
- Exhibit attention to detail, particularly with fit and finish.
- Perform First Article inspection, In Process audits/inspections, receiving inspections and Final Inspections for custom parts and sub-assemblies.
- Assist in workspace cleanliness and general organization of materials and documentation.
- Maintain quality and safety standards as outlined by company policy and procedures.
- Ability to listen to and carefully follow instructions.
- Ability to accurately, and legibly, record data on various production logs & spreadsheets.
- Troubleshoot anomalies, problem-solve, and make necessary adjustments.
- Time management and attendance.
- This is a short list of the general duties and responsibilities required, however other duties, responsibilities, instructions, or requests may be assigned by supervisors/management.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly instructions, work orders, bills of materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control our products and processes.
- Stand/Sit for extended periods of time, reach with arms and hands, use hands and fingers to handle, feel or otherwise manipulate machines, parts, tools and instruments.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum 3-5 years of manufacturing experience and/or training is preferred, however those who are mechanically inclined, show positive attitudes, have team-player mentality, and take initiative to improve their skillset and abilities will be considered.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $20-27 per hour (DOE)
- Medical (PPO & HMO plans available)
- Dental(HMO & PPO Plan available)
- Life & AD&D
- Bonuses – dependent on company and individual performance
- 401K (traditional and Roth) + safe harbor matching
- Vacation time (accrual basis)
- 10 company holidays per annum
- 1 floating holiday
- 24 hours sick leave per annum
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Trainings (company paid)
- Annual Soccer Tournament
- Basketball half-court
- Company sponsored lunches and events