Our engineering team takes precision to a new level from the earliest stages of your project throughout final production of your quality parts. Design For Manufacturability–DFM— begins with a complete analysis of your specifications to determine the materials and methods that will create the most cost-effective parts and deliver optimum results. We employ state-of-the-art computer engineering software that can create an initial prototype of your files to determine if improvements are necessary before full production of your specialized parts.
Our engineering process includes:
- Design review to understand the final usage of your part in order to solve potential casting and production issues
- FDM modeling to provide 3-dimensional versions of your part to check dimensions, fit and functionality
- Design For Manufacturability–DFM–reviews all aspects of your part to mitigate changes
- 3D flow analysis to insure optimal die filling for superior casting quality
- Reverse Engineering – have a part but no drawings we can reverse engineer any part and make modifications to your specifications
First article verification using precision 3D laser scanning technology